Re: [MV] COMMON SENSE

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 20:33:31 PDT

Something like an engine in a box not tested for 20 years? What you see is
what you get. If I were to order a new engine for my REO I would expect it
to be perfect for the money, but from the list ( who save me money and time
) I would not. I might ask a lot of questions, but by bartender says that
has to do with being a butt head.

For what we trade parts for on list we get what we get. A FEW take
advantage of this, but 98% of those on list make the effort to say " Oh, by
the way, the tranny has been stored in a snake pit for the past 8 years " .

If you represented this engine as new in the box then IMSHO you're off
base. OTOH I've yet to see someone credible state you ripped them off. And
I love the horn kit you sold me. <g>

Is this person a hobbyist / enjoys tank trails?

         Paul