Common Sense

From: Bruce Kalin (pball@csionline.net)
Date: Thu Aug 07 2003 - 12:51:47 PDT

I just had a thought for all the sellers out there, and the buyers who
would like a warantee with the used, or NOS items they are buying. Why
not just sell the item at the extended retail price that it would have
sold for originally, adding in for inflation. So, Joe (and others) could
sell a deuce for about $350,000.00 and offer a 6 month warantee on drive
line items. A Mutt would probably be about $220,000.00 give or take a
few dollars. Oh yeah, don't forget to add about $7,000 for a winch, and
another $16,000 if its a dropside truck.

I will gladly sell my ring mount (mount only) with a 30 day warantee if
anyone is interested. $21,000. firm :-)
Bruce

--
Bruce Kalin (East Coast Convoy Coordinator)
The Largest Historic Military Vehicle Convoy in US History