M151A2 Engine problem...

From: William R. Benson (wrbenson@prodigy.net)
Date: Thu Aug 07 2003 - 21:47:38 PDT

Here's where all of the old MUTT veterans shake their heads and chuckle.,
"There's another one..."

...But it seems that I am having problems with my MUTT. I fire her up and
she acts like she isn't getting enough fuel in the carb, but I've done all
of the immediate actions, i.e.: change all filters, checked and blown clear
all lines, rebuilt the carb, protected against vapor lock, and checked the
time mechanism.

She runs fine for a few minutes, and then starts sputtering and stuttering
again.

I'm at my wit's end, what's wrong with my poor MUTT?

Bill