Power Steering for M884

From: Mel Miller (nourmahal@att.net)
Date: Fri Aug 08 2003 - 23:00:24 PDT

Howdy All,

I recently bought a 1977 M884 with the 318 engine. I want to add power
steering to her and am looking for a complete setup - steering box, pump and
reservoir, brackets for the 318 engine and the hoses. Thought I would put it
out to the list before contacting dealers (although you guys can chime in
to!).

Also, if anyone has done this modification and has words of wisdom, I would
appreciate it if you would share.

I am picking the beast up in Frederick MD on Monday the 11th and am flying
into BWI Sunday the 10th so if anyone in that neck of the woods has the
setup, sound off quick and I will swing by and pick it up.

TIA
Mel Miller
Corpus Christi, TX
361-937-3317
M725
M884
86 VW Diesel Transporter Doppelkabin Drop Side Pickup