Steel Soldiers comeback

From: Chris Stansbury (chris_stansbury@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 11 2003 - 08:22:11 PDT

Hey Guys,
I don't know if any of you have check recently, but Steel Soldiers is back
online. Many of the images and some of the pages have yet to be reloaded,
but it's there for the most part. Special thanks goes out to Jim, Jim, and
Fred. The unfriendlies at Burst.Net have nothing to do with the site being
back up. They would not unlock my info from their server without being paid
for the defunct GenuHost's bills. Ha. All pages were either retrieved from
archive.org or uploaded from my hard drive. I have managed to put up a new
Discussion forum which is much nicer than the old one and make some other
improvements. Please visit and spread the word that SS is back. Thanks for
all the help. I hope to make SS one of the foremost MV sites again.
http://www.steelsoldiers.com
Sincerely,
Chris

Chris Stansbury, O.D.