Re: [MV] Kubelwagon questions

From: Andreas Mehlhorn (a.mehlhorn@t-online.de)
Date: Mon Aug 11 2003 - 11:01:02 PDT

As far as I know, Volkswagen never used wooden framed doors for the
Kübelwagen (note the Umlaut!). The body of the Kübelwagen was always
made from full metal, even at the end of WW2, when metal was rare.

Best regards from Germany
Andreas
(40 km away from the VOLKSWAGEN factory, where all the Kübelwagen
were built)