Re: [MV] G/L on Ebay

From: Mark J. Blair (ke6myk_mvlist@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Tue Aug 12 2003 - 16:50:29 PDT

Recovry4x4@aol.com wrote:
> Hey gang, get a load of what this chap is doing!
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=10368&item=2427798111

Take a look at his feedback... it looks like a lot of folks have fallen for
it, too! Well, before we criticize this guy, maybe we should find out if he
actually works for the department that collects the Stupid Tax. :-)

Hey, do any of y'all know of a dealer who has NOS 120 PSI oil pressure senders
and gauges in stock? I tried Memphis and Antelope Valley, and neither has any
in stock. They just have the 60 PSI units.

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <ke6myk@sbcglobal.net>
PGP 2.6.2 public key available from http://www.keyserver.net/