G/L on Ebay

From: Jonathan Boos (acfarer@cox.net)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 08:37:33 PDT

Guys, Here is the question that I asked of the Ebay wizard about the GL
auctions.

"Isn't this the govliquidation dot com site? How does one actually sell
someone elses link? You sound like the "Jeep in the crate for $50.00" kind
of guy. Wouldn't anyone with half a brain just do a search for government
auctions and hit this site? You should hear what the guys on the Military
Vehicle Collectors list are saying about you. It's a hoot! EVERYBODY who
wants this stuff and collects, restores, buys, or sells this stuff knows
about the GL list. Good luck."

Below is his reply.

Yeah, its true! very easy to find, But im just doing the service of bringing
the info to people who dont know how to get it, for a fee. Just like
getting your dmv record is public info, but you have to pay a handsome fee
to view it. It makes money none the less, and People who diddnt know how to
find it are very happy with it! Im not sure what the crate deal is? I
would never rip someone off, and if they werent satisfied, id gladly give
there money back. But if you look on ebay there are hundreds of auctions
with just info there selling or links! I actually got the idea from seeing
so many other auctions similar to this making money. Ahh, say what they
will, Im happy with it. Have a nice day.
Thanks