RE: [MV] Resin .50 Model Kit

From: Baker, George R. - Eastman (grbaker@eastman.com)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 09:38:34 PDT

I had a Korean War Veteran stop by last night while I was removing the
Resin 50 Cal from the M114. He worked on the M2s used on B26 bombers, as
I was pulling the pins out he said how in the world did you get a real
M2? I smiled as I handed it to him (acting as if it were actual weight),
when I let go he almost threw it over his head as he was expecting it to
weight 75 lbs or more. He absolutely could not believe it was plastic,
if you don't touch it you can't tell it's not real. The best thing other
than the weight is that it can rain on it and other than a few water
spots it doesn't hurt a thing.

GRB