VIC-1 music

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 11:05:27 PDT

Greetings list. I finally got my powercord for the VIC-1 and I'm up and
running. I have one control box, the C-10456, that isn't working because of no
cover on the remote keying plug. Other than that, it works. Now about music. I
understand that I can pipe sounds into the binding posts but there is an ohm
difference. Can anybody tell me what I need to put together to make the music
work. If it involves a trip to the radio shack and some soldering, no problem.
I'm taking off on my big trip saturday and music on the 2500 mile trip would
be a plus. I'm not that up on electricity but I can follow directions so if
somebody can help, please do!
Kenny