RE: [MV] G/L on Ebay

From: Glen Bedel (GBedel@designforum.com)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 12:12:48 PDT

Capitalism at it's finest.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mugno, Anthony [mailto:AMugno@SITAAPS.org]
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2003 3:01 PM
To: Military Vehicles Mailing List
Subject: Re: [MV] G/L on Ebay

Look folks,

Lay off the guy

If people are that idiotic that they pay him for a site they can just get by
googling well then thats there problem NOT his. Are you just pissed off that
you didnt think of it?

By his own admission he would give the money back if they asked but as the
saying goes "Caveat Emptor"

Should your doctor treat you for free because he knows how and you dont?

Just because someone is chronically stupid/lazy doesnt mean you can make an
honest buck off them. At least its not a 419 scam (which by the way smart
people fall for)