Re: [MV] Money Scam

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 18:31:37 PDT

I attempted to notify my local FBI field office, in the NYC area (who by
reputation is one of the more corrupt of all the field offices) . Their
reaction: no reaction. "We are too busy to deal with that type of stuff. If
you know it's a scam, why not just delete it? No, we don't want you to
forward the message to us, we get too many of them."