SA-18 GAM

From: Edward Greeley (etgreeley@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 21:57:22 PDT

The SOB, "Hemant Lakhani", who was busted for trying to be the
middle-man in a transaction to sell a Russian ground-to-air missile to
terrorists in the U.S., with the prospect of selling many more, is not
entitled by law to the protections of the U.S. Constitution. He should
be taken out and HUNG AT HIGH NOON, TOMORROW, on network TV, as an
example of what will happen to those who name U.S. citizens as
"bastards" (his words, according to several news reports) who should be
killed while innocently flying in an aircraft that can be destroyed by a
weapon he brokered. Those "people", Muslims, Moslems, or whatever they
call themselves today are for the most part viscious,fanatically
religious animals who should be expelled en-masse from our country
immediately. Political correctness be damned!

MV content? The SA-18 GAM is a military vehicle of a kind.

Flame on, rag-head sympathizers, I don't give a damn.

"Remember 9/11".

Ed Greeley