RE: [MV] SA-18 GAM

From: Glen Bedel (GBedel@designforum.com)
Date: Thu Aug 14 2003 - 06:39:03 PDT

Guys don't be offended everyone's entitled to their opinions.
Yes there are MVs in Iraq. Yes there are collectible weapons that go with
these vehicles.
I believed when I subscribed to this list it was for the "Hobby" and not
politics.
I've watched a number of people sign off the list lately (for what ever
reason).

I'm starting to get turn off by all the "political chat" lately. I've seen
very little
Talk on MVs from any era lately.

P.s. My M818's are now scheduled to be delivered on Aug. 25th, Yeah.