MV Related

From: Baker, George R. - Eastman (grbaker@eastman.com)
Date: Thu Aug 14 2003 - 07:03:22 PDT

Our club (Tired Iron) plans to attend a Korean War Commemoration event
in Morristown, TN on Sept 13 (9am-4pm). This will be held at the Rose
Center, there will be several speakers as well as a military band. The
National Guard will have a display as well as the Great Smokey Mountains
Military Vehicle Club so there should be dozens of vehicles there. I
will be taking the M813 with M114 in tow, I think most of our members
will be at this one so if you are in the area stop in and show your
support for our Korean War Veterans.

On another note we are trying to plan an overnight camp and trail ride
and would like to hear from other clubs and Mvers about similar events
they have participated in.

George R. Baker
Eastman Streaming Media
Eastman Chemical Company