Re: [MV] PRC-127 items needed

From: J. Wiehe (j.wiehe@sympatico.ca)
Date: Thu Aug 14 2003 - 09:28:01 PDT

Ed,
    I suggest you contact:

Mr. Charles Agosti
E-mail Address(es):
  statesystems@compuserve.com
Business Information:
  Company: State Systems Radio Inc.
  Address:
    5090 Sprinkle Road
    Portage Michigan 49002
    U.S.A.
  Phone: ( 269) 349-1935
  Web Page: http://www.statesystems.com

I have purchased items from them before and am very happy with
the service provided. They accept credit cards.

There are 2 nicads that you can get:
The regular size @ 1400 mAH, part # LAA0125
The small size @ 600 mAH, part # LAA0121
I also suggest the "AA" battery holder ( holds 9 AA cells), part # LAA0115.

If you need it I can send you a Reader's Digest condensed version to program
your PRC 127.

Jim Wiehe VA3JHW
j.wiehe@sympatico.ca