was: SA-18 GAM, now Saudi vehicles...

From: Greg (czechsix@cox.net)
Date: Thu Aug 14 2003 - 13:11:47 PDT

Re: the sources of Saudi vehicles, an older version (91-92) of Janes lists
the following: M728 CEV, AMX-30D ARV, M88A1 ARV, M578 ARV, AMX-10 ECH RV,
V-150 ARV, Land rover APV, M151, Unimog, M35/44, M809, RVI TRM 9000, RVI TRM
10000.

So it looks like U.S.A., French, British, German, and Italian vehicles. Most
of the other websites I've visited also list arty, and light vehicles from
the same suppliers.

Greg
Vista, CA