TIMING A M35A2 INJECTOR PUMP

From: Cliff Smith (mtnbikinssgt@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 14 2003 - 19:19:09 PDT

Listers;

I will be recieving my GL purchase M35A2 in the near future and am looking at the injector pump that the "responsible unit",I assume,inspected the insides for me, and forgot to put it all back together.  I have another pump and was wondering how to time it?  I have heard its just like a distributator on a gas engine.  I have downloaded the manuals but cant find this part of the instructions in them.  I heard on here a while ago that there were 3 dots that all had to be lined up, can someone get with me off list to discuss this procedure..........

Thanks Much in advance

mtnbikinssgt@hotmail.com

Cliff Smith
'?? M35A2