Re: [MV] 2935 mile deuce trip was a success

From: Anderson Neal F DLPC (AndersonNF@ncsc.navy.mil)
Date: Fri Aug 15 2003 - 07:03:03 PDT

Marc,

Enjoyed your post! Glad you had a great trip. I have an M35A2 that I'm
enjoying, but haven't gotten it out for long trips yet. I've been through
Ouray on vacation; made the loop from Cortez, Durango, Silverton, Ouray,
Ridgeway, Placerville, Telluride, Dolores, and back to Cortez. What a
beautiful area! Am looking forward to going back; want to ride the steam
train from Durango to Silverton.

What kind of tire wear did you experience? Anything you'll do differently
next time?

Neal AndersonNF@ncsc.navy.mil