M35A2 for sale in California

From: onetwothree fourfivesix (camaro69fine@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Aug 15 2003 - 10:01:08 PDT

Hi everyone,

   Sad news! I am sorry to say that I must sell my
M35A2 due to financial difficulties. I bought it from
Gov.Liq. back in 2001 at Vandenbery AFB on the central
coast of California.

  It has a hardtop and a cab heater, no
troopseats/sideracks or winch but I do have the
uprights bows but no vertical bows. It has approx.
14,000 miles and 500 hours with the -1d engine. Tires
are about 60-70%. I have changed all the oil and fuel
filters and the oil. It runs great and can be
delivered for a price. Located in Atascadero CA about
3 hours north of L.A. and about 3.5 hours south of San
Francisco. Asking $5000 obo. Contact me
@camaro69fine@yahoo.com.
thanks
Wade