Send pictures of data plates I need more samples

From: Dan Parmley Jr. (artillerydan@cox.net)
Date: Sun Aug 17 2003 - 09:57:30 PDT

Hello,

I need more original samples of data plates. If you have originals you
do not want anymore I am interested in them.

If you can SCAN or take a high quality PICTURE of your data plates that
would be great.

I am looking for pictures of any thing military. All these images go
into my archives so when it comes time to reproduce the plates I have
lots of good reference material.

Main stuff I need right now. (Again I need pictures of ANY data plates)

M101 Series trailer
M416 Series trailer
M29 Weasel
M274 Mule

The trailer plates are being worked on right now. I have run into a snag
on confirming some info.

THANKS!!!

MVDATAPLATES.COM

Tactical Vehicle Depot
Dan Parmley Jr.
4212 E. Walatowa St.
Phoenix, AZ 85044
artillerydan@cox.net
www.mvdataplates.com

Always looking for old US artillery. Finders fee paid for guns that are
purchased.