M35A2 Starting issues - M211 Soft top

From: Caleb Pal, Network Operations (sysop@spitfire.homelinux.com)
Date: Sun Aug 17 2003 - 15:40:35 PDT

Hello list,

I have a question about the M35A2 that I am borrowing from the local FD.
When i go to start it, it startes, sits around 400-500 rpm for about 2-3
seconds, then it dies. I tried it and when it started, tapped the gas pedal,
and it jumps right up to about 825 rpms and idles there barely rough, then
it seems once the air tanks fill, it runs like a top, no problems at all, no
smoke unless you hit the gas pedal and get it to about 1500, then some smoke
comes out. Just cuious if anyone has ever had this problem.

    I am also looking for a place to get a soft top for my m211. If anyone
knows of a place that sells them it would be greatly appriciated.

Thanks a ton,

Caleb Pal