Re: [MV] fouled plugs - carbon build up

From: J Travis (dagobert@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Mon Aug 18 2003 - 09:17:00 PDT

Seen it done first hand with Risolene brand engine treatment, too. Did
a good job, but be prepared to explain to the nice local fire department
chief as to what it is you are doing and why BEFORE the neighbors call
in and report this MASSIVE cloud of smoke rising up from the back of
your house as being a fire...

Jay Travis