Pictures of Data Plates THANKS! & More needed

From: Dan Parmley Jr. (artillerydan@cox.net)
Date: Mon Aug 18 2003 - 17:06:08 PDT

Everyone who has sent pictures to me I more than appreciate your
time!!!! I still need more pictures, Feel free to send me anything. The
more samples I have the better the reproductions will be.
www.mvdataplates.com

M101 3/4 ton Trailer
I have decided to wait till I receive more photos of M101 & M101A2
trailer plates before finishing art work and starting on production. I
found a perfect style of M101A1 plate that is a good mesh between all
the originals and military replacements (but still feel free to send
pictures of M101A1 plates also).

M416 - Ok.
M416 -
M416A1 -
M416B1 -
M416B2 or ??? has anyone seen a special plate for the M416 that were
USMC with lifting shackles and gas can brackets?? Or is it a M416 with a
separate contract number or ????

THANKS!

Tactical Vehicle Depot
Dan Parmley Jr.
4212 E. Walatowa St.
Phoenix, AZ 85044
artillerydan@cox.net
www.mvdataplates.com

Always looking for old US artillery. Finders fee paid for guns that are
purchased.