Re: [MV] Blazer rear window replacement

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 19 2003 - 18:44:28 PDT

1. Remove the windrow run channel caps.
2. Lower the window and pry out the inner and outer glass seals. They clip
into place.
3. Remove the tailgate cover plate.
4.Raise the windrow so that the windrow sash channel bolts are accessible.
5. Remove the sash-to-channel bolts.
6. Pull the glass/sash assembly from the tailgate. Disconnect the sash rails
from the regulator.
7. Installation is the reverse of removal.
So sayth the Chilton Repair Manual. Remember it's still a Chevy. Wayne

> > From: "Stu" <stuinnh@comcast.net>
> > Date: 2003/08/19 Tue AM 07:28:10 CDT
> > Subject: [MV] Blazer rear window replacement
> >
> > Hi all!
> > Anyone know which manual has the directions in? I can't seem to find
> > anything other then a picture. Has 1008 info, not 1009.
> >
> > "Stu"
> > Southern New Hampshire, USA
> > "Live Free Or Die"
> >
> > Military Vehicle Preservation Assoc.
> > Merrimack Valley Military Vehicle Collectors
> > Green Mountain Military Vehicle Club
> > Vehicles:
> > 1967 M151A1 Jeep
> > 1964 M416 1/4 Ton Trailer
> > 1986 M1009 CUCV Blazer

<b>MSN 8:</b> Get 6 months for $9.95/month.
http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup