Re: [MV] HE and Diesel

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Tue Aug 19 2003 - 20:51:40 PDT

I can add my 2¢:

When just off the turnip truck in Korea in the late 70's we cleaned the
wheel bearings etc in half 55 gal drums filled with diesel. One '
orientation ' you went through was being busy with your arms up to your
elbows in diesel cleaning parts when someone would come up, light a match
and throw it into the diesel.

Unless it was a Really hot day the match would be snuffed out when it hit
the fuel. Then the others helped you recover your eyebrows from the
rafters. <g>

Paul