Shippping Heavy Stuff

From: Witold Grzymala-Busse (wbusse@ips-networking.com)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 06:39:20 PDT

For what its worth, I am getting either a 40' or 45' high cube container
shipped from Hawaii (mil-veh paradise) to LA in the next month or two. I
believe I will have some extra space in the container, so if anyone wants to
have something shipped in it contact me off list. If it makes economic
sense for all parties I could also get a bigger container - up to 53'. From
my estimates I will take up about 35' -39' of the container. I do not know
how much the total cost will be but it should be about $3-5K. If you are
worried about me being a crook contact the Hells on Wheels MVPA chapter in
Kansas City Kansas. I have been a member of that club now for about 18
months.

WGB

M-35A2
M-816