Steel Soldiers Update

From: Chris Stansbury (chris_stansbury@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 14:52:27 PDT

Hi Guys,
Another little update for you. The site is coming back together slowly.
The part that takes the longest is uploading all of the photos to the server
with my 56k. I am seriously considering the cable modem route. The Steel
Soldiers Forum now contains free classifieds for all things military. I
figured it would be easier for folks to find things on the forum than on the
website in the old format. So if you need to buy vehicles or parts or just
clean out your garage, post away at
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/forum/snitz/default.asp Thanks. More updates
to follow.
Sincerely,