MV Chat room?

From: Caleb Pal, Network Operations (sysop@spitfire.homelinux.com)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 20:57:10 PDT

Hey all,

Well here is the story. I have for the last month been hosting a server for
67-72chevytrucks.com, and one night this guy came in and was being a real
jerk, cause problems, so they switched servers. So I have an irc server that
is doing pretty much nothing. You can access it by going to
http://mv.homelinux.com:8081/cgi-bin/mv/irc.cgi or connecting with your own
client to either of the 2 servers, mv.homelinux.com or 64.119.4.49 (static).
Just though I would throw the idea out there, Its a lot of fun to have live
chat. Give me some feedback, and if it latches on, I will keep up the 2
servers.

Caleb Pal