RE: [MV] G/L Sale at Ft. Lewis

From: Glen Bedel (GBedel@designforum.com)
Date: Fri Aug 22 2003 - 08:21:36 PDT

What was the average price?

-----Original Message-----
From: International Movie Services [mailto:ims@telus.net]
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2003 11:13 AM
To: Military Vehicles Mailing List
Subject: Re: [MV] G/L Sale at Ft. Lewis

They've been going a lot cheaper than that! Prices have actually gone up
considerably since last year-problem with the M105 is it's large, heavy and
takes a deuce or larger to haul it safely. Load capacity is limited when you
consider the size and weight of the unit. There are lots more to come out of
the system yet! Cheers, Ian