[MV] Sand Blast Cabinet Again

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Fri Aug 22 2003 - 08:44:42 PDT

I've a free half hour today and wanted to order a blasting
cabinet. However the emails are all at home ( @^&*!#! ).
Listers proposed two companies to obtain the unit from, Harbor Freight and
one other. I can't recall the name of the other company. One of the two
had a large unit for $100 or more off, and I haven't been able to find that
unit at the Harbor Freight web site, so thought it may have been the other
company.

Could one of the folks who posted a reply about the non-Harbor Freight
company send me a reply with the name of that company again?

Many Thanks

Paul
MVPA 94286
1953 Rust Bucket