RE: [MV] Shipping heavy stuff as a group--cheap?

From: Rick Thiers (rick@mvsalesandhardware.com)
Date: Fri Aug 22 2003 - 12:06:32 PDT

Hi List,
        Count me in as well. I'm an hour west of Philadelphia, and 1 1/2 hours
Northeast of Baltimore. I have an earthen bank and aluminum ramps for
can help with heavier vehicles using oak planks to load/unload. I can't go
out to get stuff for you, as I'm a one man operation, but I can recieve or
ship from here.
        I think it's possble that we can get enough listers to make this happen!
        Rick

Rick Thiers
M.V. Sales & Hardware
1035B Fallowfield Rd.