Re: [MV] Fun at UPS, or David Russo's luck, or Hazmat Shipping Lesson 1

From: Jeff Gatton (jdgatton@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Aug 23 2003 - 03:15:02 PDT

I'm sure that a charged extinguisher is much greater
than 41 psi. It would probably be much easier and
cheaper (lighter & no hazmat charges) to ship them
discharged, then have the new owners get them
recharged in their local area.

I'm surprised you didn't end up with a Homeland
Defense incident with all that white powder leaking
out of the box.

Good Luck

Jeff