COLORADO MEET

From: Gene Pantano (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Sun Aug 24 2003 - 17:05:15 PDT

 We just had a MV meet here in Colorado. Location was in Castle Rock at the
County Fairgrounds there..
The main building was air-conditioned and very spacious and well lighted.
Located about a mile from the main highway I-25...it is a perfect location.
Motels are near... and stores/restaurants are within walking distance..!!!
Outside has plenty of water and electrical hookups.. There are other
buildings for sellers or "showing" vehicles..all are very nice..and will
keep your vehicles under cover. All in all , the Meet was really great..
With a lot more planning..next years will be even better - with a better
showing from Dealers and folks from neighboring States....
Keep your eyes on the SUPPLY LINE for the upcoming schedule of the next
Meet... BE THERE !! Gene