Re: [MV] looking for turnbuttons

From: Bruce Beattie (bruce@EECS.Berkeley.EDU)
Date: Sun Aug 24 2003 - 13:25:15 PDT

Hi Vadim,
    I am planning on getting a pack of 100 for $61 from
http://www.dotfastenersdirect.com/catalog.html
They have a specification for Government type. ie Black

I have written them an email asking how to specify the screw type,
since their online catalog does not clearly indicate this and their PDF
catalog does not jive with their on line catalog, or at least I don't understand
it.

I will be replacing all the turnbuttons on my cargo cover for my CUCV, but
obviously will have a few left over, so I anyone wants to buy some from
me, let me know. Price will be $2 over cost+shipping per order. I will wait
a couple of days after I get them to accumilate orders before I ship them out.

I will specify either 8-32 or 10-32 screw type provided I can. They did not have

the rivet type. I will send out a second post when I place the order with the
full specs.

Bruce