Misc Interesting Items for sale

From: John Seidts (jseidts@astory.com)
Date: Mon Aug 25 2003 - 13:19:12 PDT

For you old dinosaur WWII collectors out there (like me). NOS WWII Aircraft
Turret Safety Straps. These are brand new from 1945, and were used on
several turrets during WWII. These are the two piece ones, with a safety
buckle in the center which looks like a modern seat belt and come with
keepers on the anchor ends so they could be looped around a mounted hard
point. Price is $14.00 each, two for $25.00.

Photos at
http://www.astory.com/aircraft/2252.JPG
http://www.astory.com/aircraft/2252a.JPG
http://www.astory.com/aircraft/2252a.JPG

Also interesting. WWII Aircraft Recognition Lights. These were a set of
three colored lights which were used to visually identify aircraft from the
ground. During WWII some vehicles were configured with a set of these
lights to challenge aircraft as they returned. I have all three colors, and
they are brand new in the box. $10.00 each, or a set of three (red, amber,
and green) for $27.00. These are 24 volts, but bulbs can be changed to 12
volt.

http://www.astory.com/aircraft/2257.JPG
http://www.astory.com/aircraft/2257a.JPG
http://www.astory.com/aircraft/2257b.JPG
http://www.astory.com/aircraft/2257c.JPG
http://www.astory.com/aircraft/2257d.JPG

WWII line man's tool belt. Also brand new, but with shelf wear. Has
attachment point for the TL-29 and the other tools of the trade as well as
safety ropes. $25.00.

http://www.astory.com/aircraft/2254.JPG
http://www.astory.com/aircraft/2254a.JPG
http://www.astory.com/aircraft/2254b.JPG

NOS Signal Corps Potentiometer. Believe this to be for tuneable antenna
bases. One in the box, one opened. $25.00 each.
http://www.astory.com/aircraft/2253.JPG
http://www.astory.com/aircraft/2253a.JPG