m-35 horns

From: Doc Bryant (rbhonk1@cox.net)
Date: Tue Aug 26 2003 - 13:57:27 PDT

I have had pretty poor luck with some of the cheaper 12vdc onboard air
compressors that you see available. Puma makes one that works pretty good
to run air horns when used with a air tank as a reservoir. Check out their
"mini" compressors, models MA-1000 to MA-7000 at www.pumaair.com

And if you need something bigger than a truck horn, I should have a few
single chime (one note) locomotive air horns here in two or three weeks.
They darn sure will give someone the impression that they are about to get
up close and personal with the 5:15 all stops local. One of the Puma type
compressors and tanks will toot it well at 60-80 psi.

Doc Bryant