Re: [MV] HMMWV v. idiots in government

From: Ryan M Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Aug 27 2003 - 11:04:17 PDT

At 1:50 PM -0400 8/27/03, wcvose wrote:
>STOP IT LETS GET BACK TO JEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPP TALK PLEASE !!!!!

I've had enough of jeeps thankyouverymuch! There's more to MVs than
jeeps. And if this bunch of folks can get the Military to start
disposing of old HMMWVs to DRMO then there might be a hope for armor
released to the public some time in the distant future.

--
--
- Ryan Montieth Gill                         '01 Honda Insight -