Diesel Injection smoke screens was: What is it and 2 cycle gas mixture question

From: Ryan M Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Aug 27 2003 - 14:01:34 PDT

Where does one inject diesel to obtain a smoke screen from an engine?
Exhaust Manifold or somewhere around the Muffler (after?). I've
gotten to wondering if I could rig up something in the ferret for the
heck of it. Injected diesel into the latter part of the muffler could
have an interesting effect on people tail gating me or for
shows/parades.

--
--
- Ryan Montieth Gill                         '01 Honda Insight -