Pictures M151 or why I hate Wisconsin

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 28 2003 - 00:24:36 PDT

I had been hoping to buy these when they came up on the DRMO sale. But while
I was there today for a pick-up I found them missing. The State of Wisconsin
needed them (God Only know why)and now they are all gone. (Sob) They had
been at the local NG bombing range(They had been there for at least 5 years
that I know of)) and have been at the DRMO yard for the last year or so.
Wayne

http://ImageEvent.com/wharris19/m151