(Fwd) Information

From: Henrik Teller (henrik_teller@vip.cybercity.dk)
Date: Thu Aug 28 2003 - 06:39:44 PDT

Any able to help this guy out ?

Dear Sir,
I™m from Czech Republic and I have owned two English Bedford (type MWD
made in 1944 and type OYD made in 1942). There are pictures of them in annexe. I
have hunted for some accessories for these vehicles for few years so I turn on you. I
need speedometer, oil pressure warning lamp and switches, engine spare parts
(bearing, pistons, packing and valves) and radiator for Bedford OYD. Rubber for
brakes and wheel cylinder cup and boot for OYD and MWD type. Then the spare
parts catalog and manual for both types. Panel lamp, stop lamp, rear axle floodlamp.
front wing lamps, petrol pump and oil filter.
Nowadays I renovate Ford WOT. Many original parts are missing. If
you have spares for this type I™m interested. Some pictures of panel board
and body type will help us as well.
If you know somebody who could help us, could you write the contact,
please.

Thanks for answering. Please contact me on this e-mail: vilemfencl@tiscali.cz

adress: Vil‚m Fencl
 Jir skova 983
 294 01 Bakov Nad Jizerou
 Czech republic

---
Odchoz¡ zpr va neobsahuje viry.
Zkontrolov no antivirov m syst‚mem AVG (http://www.grisoft.cz).
Verze: 6.0.500 / Virov  b ze: 298 - datum vyd n¡: 10.7.2003

------- End of forwarded message -------Have a nice day :-)

Henrik Teller DK - 6270 Toender http://www.armyvehicles.dk (Danish Army Vehicles Homepage) E-mail: webmaster@armyvehicles.dk