Re: [MV] About our vendors

From: Employee@MilVeh.com
Date: Fri Aug 29 2003 - 20:55:50 PDT

> The surplus market is made up of lots honorable
> business people, and also those folks who could
probably could not hold a job working for someone
> else....
>
> Mike Nichols
> Member GA MVPA

It's been my good fortune to meet and buy only from
the most honest and reliable folks, in large part
thanks to you on the chat circle who sent me to the
right places.

Since starting out in this hobby about 8 years ago,
I've done a fair number of vehicle deals, near and
far, and never lost a nickle or felt I was taken. Also
bought a lot of parts and got a lot of personal help.
Heck, Gene P. probably lost money tracking down cheap
parts for me. Bill G. would do the same, no doubt
about it. I could name probably 10 full and part-time
venders on this list right now who's word is as good
as gold, like Earl, Joe, Mike-(UK), Paul-(UK) ... I've
never known so many honest people in one
hobby/business and scattered around the world.

We're lucky in a way to have em, but then again you
just kinda come to expect that honesty after awhile.
These are 99% good people. You just won't find a
better group of people to work with or who are more
willing to help.

Jack Lee
Chico, Ca.
MVPA 19692