Re: [MV] M416

From: Jon Shoop (shoop19@brick.net)
Date: Sat Aug 30 2003 - 06:04:53 PDT

Well..restored to new..and a used nice trailer...there is a difference if
your time is worth anything....that MINT restoration of a M151 needs that
MINT trailer....so....how much time have ya got? How talented are ya?

An old used car manager I worked for when I was 17, told me the
following....words to live by! I was working as a used car porter at a large
car dealership. One day after telling him a particular car was a piece of
junk and was not worthy of a parking place on our lot...he
replied...."Johnny, Remember this.....There's an ass for every saddle"......
And I learned he was right! There is.............

Jon