More Interesting WWII items

From: John Seidts (jseidts@astory.com)
Date: Sat Aug 30 2003 - 08:15:22 PDT

Since the last pile did well here, I thought I'd list some more. I want to
thank all that purchased items from me. I want to especially thank those
who tipped their friends off to some of the items I have as it really
resulted in a spade of interest. Selling these items helps us maintain our
Technical Center.
http://www.astory.com/forgottenfield

We are working very hard to get our new hangar ready. It will be a very
interesting display, with our WC53, Indian 741, Consolidated B24D tail
turret, and BT13 project on display while it is being restored. All of
these are alongside some displays relating to WWII. I have been collecting
for almost 25 years, and am finally putting it on public display the way I
want to...

Also, some BIG news is coming. We are working on a new acquisition, and it
looks like it will be FLYING to us in the very near future....

On to the goodies....

WWII aircraft switches. These are rated 30 V, 5 amp, so should work well
for any needs you have on your vehicles
http://www.astory.com/aircraft/2261.JPG
http://www.astory.com/aircraft/2261a.JPG

Price is $3.00 each plus shipping.

WWII radio/vehicle lamp dial extractor. Neat tool to have on display.
http://www.astory.com/aircraft/2267a.JPG

$4.00 plus shipping.

I found one more WWII lineman's utility belt. Heavy canvas, with two
hardened rings for attaching yourself to your favorite telephone pole.
Brand new, unused.
http://www.astory.com/aircraft/2254.JPG
http://www.astory.com/aircraft/2254a.JPG
http://www.astory.com/aircraft/2254b.JPG