Re: [MV] Humvee Control Boxes

From: Julian Burke (julian@knology.net)
Date: Mon Sep 29 2003 - 14:31:58 PDT

There is no opinion on the newer box as they may not have been released from
the factory as of yet. They were designed for the gov't vehicles as
replacements and no one knows anything of them yet, but I'll find out if I
can find anyone using them. Julian Burke

What is your/lists's opinion of the SSI PCB (as compared to KDS CR2699).
The SSI box is also one-piece box (no need for glowplug controller in the
water manifold).

How much is a KDS 2699? Who sells them? Kascar only has the yellow-label
ones (which is what I have, which is 2695). The yellow label ones need the
sensor.

Vadim.