Re: [MV] Progress on my XM215

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Mon Sep 01 2003 - 20:08:10 PDT

It looks great!
You do in a few daze what it takes me years to do. ( don't cha just Hate
trying to keep up with the neighbors? <g> )
Your site mentioned wire wheeling the frame: is this the thing that can
attach to one's drill and peel paint, rust etc off? I remember something
like that being advertised on TV in the 70's, however haven't seen mention
of it since then. The few times I've tried it I ended up working hard to
avoid being impaled by broken spikes as they flew off...

Have you ever tried a sand blasting gun? If so, why do you prefer the wheel?

Say: what would you think about doing what Tom did with his M35A2...
putting an up to date power plant in the M215, allowing it to pull 75 mph
uphill?

<g> Paul