WTB - WW2 vehicle related Paperwork (forms)

From: F. Brian Mead (brian@hardscrabblefarm.com)
Date: Tue Sep 02 2003 - 17:50:39 PDT

Howdy,
        Below is a list of forms used for the Maintenance / Operation the WW2 Jeep
and Deuce. Does anyone have examples of these that they'd like to
sell? I'd like to make a web-printable copy so guys can use them when
doing maintenance on their vehicles. If I can find them, I'd like to be
able to use them to document the maintenance of my jeep & deuce.

Standard Form No. 26, Driver's Report - Accident, Motor Transportation
War Dept Form No. 48, Driver's Trip Ticket and Preventive Maintenance
Service Record. (I already have this one)
W.D., A.G.O. Form No. 478, MWO and Major Unit Assembly Replacement Record
W.D., A.G.O. Form No. 6, Duty Roster.
W.D. A.G.O. Form No. 461, Preventive Maintenance Service and Technical
Inspection Work Sheet for Wheeled and Half-Track Vehicles.
W.D. O.O. Form No. 7353, Spot-Check Inspection Report for All Motor Vehicles.
W.D., A.G.O. Form No. 468, Unsatisfactory Equipment Record. ( I already
have this one)
W.D. O.O. Form No. 7370, Exchange Part or Unit Identification Tag.

You can make your print your own repro paperwork using the files from my
website.

Here's the direct link to the master list of all paperwork
available: http://www.hardscrabblefarm.com/ww2/paper_list.htm

Here's the link to my WW2 research & living history page:
http://www.hardscrabblefarm.com/ww2/

Thanks,
Brian Mead
Griffin, Ga