Looking for place to stay next year during National in Mobile

From: Leon Geesey (geeze@rocketmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 03 2003 - 08:05:30 PDT

My wife and I are looking for a place to stay while going to the
National in Mobile Al next year. We are looking for a resonably priced
place in the Dauphin Island area. We are planning on spending a week or
so there around the time of the National. Any one from the area there
have any information on this. Needs to be Pet and Kid (6yo &7yo)
friendly

geeze