Fwd: Guadalcanal

From: Chris Davis (cdavis@webworldinc.com)
Date: Wed Sep 03 2003 - 09:59:21 PDT

Hi folks,

I've received the request below and unfortunately I'm moving and all my
referance books are packed. I know Guadalcanal was early in the war for
the US... Aug 42 to Jan or Feb 43 right? But besides jeeps and the
Marine's M2-3 trucks, I'm not sure what would have been landed on the
island. Can any one fill in the details?

Please reply to Mr. VanderHyde directly as well... kchyde@comcast.net

Thanks!

Chris Davis