Re: [MV] Yellow Noses

From: flyn3nvt@adelphia.net
Date: Wed Sep 03 2003 - 15:08:40 PDT

This is the correct answer..........and for the purists, the "Yellow Nose" started to appear in the Fall of 69.
The Guys at Beltrang are the Vietnam Historical Group. I have talked to a few of their members and they all put on a excellent display. They frequently organize trips to Vietnam for a History Week.

Jeff in VT
Line Haul Historian